Toward Integration Of Social Mental And Institutional Models: Systemic Approach
An attempt to synthesize the results of psychological and economic-sociological research on the basis of systemic multidisciplinary approach is shown in the paper. Interdependence of subjective experience's structures, social attitudes (mental models) and social macro-institutional structures (institutional models) for western and non-western societies is analyzed. The interdependence is explained by both their embeddedness in the social consciousness and social practice and the similarity of the mechanisms for mental and institutional structures' folding.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Witold Kwasnicki, 1996. "Knowledge, Innovation and Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 844.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010. "Prospects of liberalization for S&T policies in Russia: institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 23270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. Kornai., 2002.
"The System Paradigm,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- J??nos Kornai, 1998. "The System Paradigm," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 278, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gregory Sandstrom, 2012. "Instead Of Capitalism Vs. Socialism: A Proportion-Seeking Review Of Two Contemporary Approaches In China And Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(4), pages 43-60.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2012. "From Marxian School Of Economic Thought To System Paradigm In Economic Studies: The Institutional Matrices Theory," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 53-71.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.