Toward Integration Of Social Mental And Institutional Models: Systemic Approach
An attempt to synthesize the results of psychological and economic-sociological research on the basis of systemic multidisciplinary approach is shown in the paper. Interdependence of subjective experience's structures, social attitudes (mental models) and social macro-institutional structures (institutional models) for western and non-western societies is analyzed. The interdependence is explained by both their embeddedness in the social consciousness and social practice and the similarity of the mechanisms for mental and institutional structures' folding.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Kornai., 2002.
"The System Paradigm,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- J??nos Kornai, 1998. "The System Paradigm," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 278, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2012. "From Marxian School Of Economic Thought To System Paradigm In Economic Studies: The Institutional Matrices Theory," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 53-71.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Sandstrom, 2012. "Instead Of Capitalism Vs. Socialism: A Proportion-Seeking Review Of Two Contemporary Approaches In China And Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(4), pages 43-60.
- Joseph Henrich & Steve J. Heine & Ara Norenzayan, 2010. "The Weirdest People in the World?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 139, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Witold Kwasnicki, 1996. "Knowledge, Innovation and Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 844.
- Douglass C. North, 2005. "Introduction to Understanding the Process of Economic Change," Introductory Chapters,in: Understanding the Process of Economic Change Princeton University Press.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2010. "Prospects of liberalization for S&T policies in Russia: institutional analysis," MPRA Paper 23270, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:9:y:2013:i:1:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.