Corporate Culture of Organization - Typical and Russian model with the Context of Its Risks and Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alina Filip & Diana Maria Vrânceanu & Bogdan Georgescu & Daniela Elena Marinescu, 2016. "Relationship Marketing Stage of Development in Romanian Banking Industry," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(41), pages 199-199, February.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2014.
"Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks,"
Working Paper Series
2014-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," Working Papers 14-09, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- René M. Stulz, 2014. "Governance, Risk Management, and Risk-Taking in Banks," NBER Working Papers 20274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariana Nedelcu (Bunea) & Marian Siminica & Carmen ?urlea, 2015. "The Correlation between External Audit and Financial Performance of Banks from Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(S9), pages 1273-1273, November.
- Vesna Tornjanski & Sanja Marinkovic & Željka Jancic, 2017. "Towards Sustainability: Effective Operations Strategies, Quality Management and Operational Excellence in Banking," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(44), pages 1-79, February.
- Mariana Nedelcu (Bunea) & Marian Siminica & Carmen ?urlea, 2015. "The Correlation between External Audit and Financial Performance of Banks from Romania," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(Special 9), pages 1273-1273, November.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean‐Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228, July.
- Viorela Iacovoiu & Adrian Stancu, 2017. "Competition and Consumer Protection in the Romanian Banking Sector," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 19(45), pages 381-381, May.
- René Doff, 2008. "Defining and measuring business risk in an economic-capital framework," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 317-333, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mariana Bunea & Vasile Dinu, 2019. "The BASEL III impact on the Romanian Banksâ€™s Solvency," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 15(1), pages 189-199.
- Pompei MITITEAN, 2023. "The Relationship Between Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Financial Institution Performance. A COVID-19 Perspective," CECCAR Business Review, Body of Expert and Licensed Accountants of Romania (CECCAR), vol. 3(12), pages 55-65, December .
- Alina-Georgiana Motoi & Aurelia Dumitru, 2016. "The General Framework Of Accounting Within The Projects Financed From Structural Funds," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 3(2), pages 55-70, December.
- Bunea Mariana & Dobre Florin & Popa Adriana Florina & Sahlian Daniela Nicoleta, 2018. "Risk management, corporate governance and financial performance of the banking system in Romania," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 182-196, May.
- Nensi Xhani & Maria Andreia Iliescu (Ristea) & Marioara Avram & Magdalena Mihai, 2020. "Organization Of The Audit Process In Municipal Institutions: Case Study Albania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(48), pages 96-107, December.
- Boubacar Diallo, 2021. "Do National Cultures Matter for External Audits? Evidence from Eastern Europe and the Middle East," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 172(2), pages 347-359, August.
- Dan Costin Nitescu & Valentin Murgu & Elena Diana Caprita, 2019. "Impact of Labor, FDI and R D on Business Sustainability," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(S13), pages 795-795, November.
- Sofiane Aboura, 2014. "When the U.S. Stock Market Becomes Extreme?," Risks, MDPI, vol. 2(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Gordon J. Alexander & Alexandre M. Baptista, 2004. "A Comparison of VaR and CVaR Constraints on Portfolio Selection with the Mean-Variance Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1261-1273, September.
- Christina Büsing & Sigrid Knust & Xuan Thanh Le, 2018. "Trade-off between robustness and cost for a storage loading problem: rule-based scenario generation," EURO Journal on Computational Optimization, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 6(4), pages 339-365, December.
- Winter, Peter, 2007. "Managerial Risk Accounting and Control – A German perspective," MPRA Paper 8185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cui, Xueting & Zhu, Shushang & Sun, Xiaoling & Li, Duan, 2013. "Nonlinear portfolio selection using approximate parametric Value-at-Risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2124-2139.
- Walter Farkas & Pablo Koch-Medina & Cosimo Munari, 2014. "Beyond cash-additive risk measures: when changing the numéraire fails," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 145-173, January.
- Li, Xiao-Ming & Rose, Lawrence C., 2009. "The tail risk of emerging stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 242-256, December.
- Choo, Weihao & de Jong, Piet, 2015. "The tradeoff insurance premium as a two-sided generalisation of the distortion premium," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 238-246.
- Louis Anthony (Tony)Cox, 2008. "What's Wrong with Risk Matrices?," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 28(2), pages 497-512, April.
- Jay Cao & Jacky Chen & John Hull & Zissis Poulos, 2021. "Deep Hedging of Derivatives Using Reinforcement Learning," Papers 2103.16409, arXiv.org.
- Ji, Ronglin & Shi, Xuejun & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Jinming, 2019. "Dynamic risk measures for processes via backward stochastic differential equations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 43-50.
- Zaichao Du & Juan Carlos Escanciano, 2017.
"Backtesting Expected Shortfall: Accounting for Tail Risk,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 63(4), pages 940-958, April.
- Juan Carlos Escanciano & Zaichao Du, 2015. "Backtesting Expected Shortfall: Accounting for Tail Risk," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-001, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Malavasi, Matteo & Ortobelli Lozza, Sergio & Trück, Stefan, 2021. "Second order of stochastic dominance efficiency vs mean variance efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 290(3), pages 1192-1206.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:15:y:2019:i:1:215-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nikola Draskovic Jelcic (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.