EOpen Economy or Protectionism: Ukraineâ€™s Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yifru, Tigist, 2015. "Impact Of Agricultural Exports On Economic Growth In Ethiopia: The Case Of Coffee, Oilseed And Pulses," Research Theses 265676, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- David Laborde & Will Martin, 2012.
"Agricultural Trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 265-283, August.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2012. "Agricultural trade : what matters in the Doha round ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6261, The World Bank.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Martin, Will, 2013. "Agricultural trade: What Matters in the Doha Round?," IFPRI discussion papers 1251, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yifru, Tigist, 2015. "Impact of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth in Ethiopia: The Case of Coffee, Oilseed and Pulses," Research Theses 243473, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hongbo Cai & Yuanyuan Song, 2016. "The state’s position in international agricultural commodity trade: a complex network," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 430-442, September.
- EROKHIN, Vasily & IVOLGA, Anna, 2014. "Ensurance Of Sustainable Rural Development Through Liberalization Of Trade With Agricultural Commodities And Cap Reforms," Monographs, Stavropol State Agrarian University, Monographs, number 163044 edited by Erokhin, Vasily & Ivolga, Anna, December.
- Fan Yang & Kirsten Urban & Martina Brockmeier & Eddy Bekkers & Joseph Francois, 2017. "Impact of increasing agricultural domestic support on China’s food prices considering incomplete international agricultural price transmission," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(4), pages 535-557, November.
- Verter, N. & Bečvářová, V., 2014. "Analysis of Some Drivers of Cocoa Export in Nigeria in the Era of Trade Liberalization," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 6(4), pages 1-11, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tetiana Vlasenko & Anatolii Hatsko & Tetiana Larina & Yevhen Hryn & Dalia Streimikiene & Tomas Balezentis, 2019. "Fuzzy Evaluation of Change Management Processes in the Context of Enterprise Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-11, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rita Remeikiene & Ligita Gaspareniene & Artiom Volkov, 2018. "Evaluation of the Influence of the Export in Agricultural Products on the Baltic States Economic Growth," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(3), pages 83-94.
- Daniel Francois Meyer, 2019. "An Assessment Of The Importance Of The Agricultural Sector On Economic Growth And Development In South Africa," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9912288, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Kozicka, Marta, 2016. "What Drives India’s Rice Stocks? Empirical Evidence," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235659, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nahanga Verter & Věra Bečvářová, 2016. "The Impact of Agricultural Exports on Economic Growth in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 691-700.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2015.
"Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
212767, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brockhaus, Jan & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2016. "Grain emergency reserve cooperation – A theoretical analysis of benefits from a common emergency reserve," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246914, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Salah Eddine SARI HASSOUN & Abdelkader SAHED & Khayereddine Salim ADDA & Asma Hadjira SEBBANE, 2020. "Not a long ago, the agriculture sector was the main pillar of any economy in the world. It not only provides food production, but it participates to the expansion of the economic growth as well. In th," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(623), S), pages 301-324, Summer.
- Antoine Bouet & David Laborde & David Martimort, 2014.
"Two-Tier Asymmetric Information as a Motive for Trade, Trade Policies and Inefficient Trade Agreements,"
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David & Martimort, David, 2014. "Two-tier asymmetric information as a motive for trade, trade policies, and inefficient trade agreements:," IFPRI discussion papers 1383, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Martin, Will, 2017. "Agricultural Trade and Food Security," ADBI Working Papers 664, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Nahanga Verter, 2016. "The Heckscher‑Ohlin Model and the Performance of Cocoa Products in Nigeria," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 64(6), pages 2161-2172.
- Fatima, Hira & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2019. "Testing for Exuberance Behavior in Agricultural Commodities of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 95304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:14:y:2018:i:3:p:109-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.