Competitiveness of Slovenia as a Tourist Destination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017.
"“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps,"
IREA Working Papers
201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps”," AQR Working Papers 201707, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2017.
- Estevão, Cristina & Costa, Carlos & Fernandes, Cristina, 2019. "Competitiveness in the tourism sector: A bibliometric analysis," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, Cinturs - Research Centre for Tourism, Sustainability and Well-being, University of Algarve, vol. 7(1), pages 4-21.
- Küçükaltan, Ebru Günlü & Pirnar, Ige, 2016. "Competitiveness factors of a tourism destination and impact on residents’ quality of life: The case of Cittaslow-Seferihisar," MPRA Paper 77464, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2016.
- Danijel Drpiæ & Elena Rudan, 2019. "Event Competitivness in Heritage Tourism in Rural Croatia," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 12(2), pages 161-172.
- Abreu Novais, Margarida & Ruhanen, Lisa & Arcodia, Charles, 2018. "Destination competitiveness: A phenomenographic study," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 324-334.
- Yabibal Mulualem Walle, 2010. "Tourist Flows and Its Determinants in Ethiopia," Working Papers 001, Ethiopian Development Research Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsprevious visitation; Slovenia;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:167-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.