Do Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors Herd in Taiwan's Securities Market?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:370-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hao Fang & Yang-Cheng Lu & Hwey-Yun Yau, 2014. "The Effects of Stock Characteristics on the Direction and Extent of Herding by Foreign Institutional Investors in the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2S), pages 60-74, March.
- repec:kap:fmktpm:v:32:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11408-018-0311-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Bień-Barkowska, 2014. "Capturing Order Book Dynamics in the Interbank EUR/PLN Spot Market," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 93-117, January.
- Chun-Da Chen & Alex YiHou Huang & Chih-Chun Chen, 2011. "The Effects of Abolishing a Foreign Institutional Investment Quota in Taiwan," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 74-98, March.
- Schuppli, Michael & Bohl, Martin T., 2010. "Do foreign institutional investors destabilize China's A-share markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 36-50, February.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:56:y:2018:i:c:p:465-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demirer, Rıza & Kutan, Ali M. & Zhang, Huacheng, 2014. "Do ADR investors herd?: Evidence from advanced and emerging markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 138-148.
- Zheng, Dazhi & Li, Huimin & Zhu, Xiaowei, 2015. "Herding behavior in institutional investors: Evidence from China’s stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 59-76.
- Demirer, Riza & Kutan, Ali M. & Chen, Chun-Da, 2010. "Do investors herd in emerging stock markets?: Evidence from the Taiwanese market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 283-295, November.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm size; herding; momentum trading; qualified foreign institutional investors (QFIIs);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:44:y:2008:i:4:p:62-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.