The Catching-Up Process of European Enlargement: Hungarian and Slovenian Agricultural, Food, and Forestry Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre, 2014. "Forestry industry trade by degree of wood processing in the enlarged European Union countries," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 31-39.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 417-425, October.
- BOJNEC, Stefan & FERTO, Imre, 2009. "Determinants of agro-food trade competition of Central European countries with the European Union," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 327-337, June.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre, 2009. "Former Central European Free Trade Agreement countriesâ€™ agri-food trade specialisation," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(8).
- Ferto, Imre, 2008. "Comparative Advantage And Trade Competitiveness In Hungarian Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University 43326, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:45:y:2007:i:5:p:5-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.