Currency Substitution in a Transitional Economy with an Application to the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horváth, Roman & Komárek, Luboš & Rozsypal, Filip, 2011.
"Does money help predict inflation? An empirical assessment for Central Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 523-536.
- Roman Horvath & Lubos Komarek & Filip Rozsypal, 2010. "Does Money Help Predict Inflation? An Empirical Assessment for Central Europe," Working Papers 2010/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Tests of Functional Forms, Currency Substitution, and Capital Mobility of Czech Money Demand Function," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(4), pages 291-299.
- Yinusa D. O. & A. E. Akinlo, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and the Extent of Currency Substitution in Nigeria,"
Indian Economic Review,
Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 161-181, December.
- Yinusa, D. Olalekan & Akinlo, A.E., 2008. "Exchange Rate Volatility and the extent of Currency Substitution in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 16257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lazea, Valentin & Cozmanca, Bogdan Octavian, 2003. "Currency substitution in Romania," MPRA Paper 19813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Barry & Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2007. "Currency substitution in a de-dollarizing economy : the case of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2009.
"Money demand and disinflation in selected CEECs during the accession to the EU,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(10), pages 1259-1267.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2006. "Money Demand and Disinflation in Selected CEECs during the Accession to the EU," Discussion Papers in Economics 1232, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:eaeuec:v:41:y:2003:i:4:p:72-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MEEE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.