Hayek's Monetary Theory and Policy: A Critical Reconstruction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- De Pablo, cuasimonedas y Hayek: una aclaracion
by Nicolas Cachanosky in Punto de Vista Economico on 2012-05-21 08:10:24
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence H. White, 2015. "Skepticism About Minsky's Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Comment on Flanders," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(1), pages 106-113, January.
- Ryan H. Murphy, 2013. "A Comparative Analysis of Free Banking and Central Bank NGDP Targeting," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 29(Fall 2013), pages 25-39.
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2004. "Elements of Hayeks Monetary Theory," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 84-88.
- Agnès Festré, 2002.
"Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian Routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 439-480, April.
- Agnès Festré, 2002. "Money, Banking and Dynamics: Two Wicksellian routes from Mises to Hayek and Schumpeter," Post-Print halshs-00271372, HAL.
- Sahoo, Ganeswar, 2012. "F.A. Hayek and his rational choice of monetary arrangements," MPRA Paper 39920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruce Caldwell, 2011. "Ten (Mostly) Austrian Insights for These Trying Times," CAE Working Papers 90, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Tomáš Munzi & Petr Hlaváč, 2011. "Vliv cílování inflace na povahu peněžní nabídky a finanční nerovnováhy [Inflation Targeting and Its Impact on the Nature of the Money Supply and the Financial Imbalances]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2011(4), pages 435-453.
- Anthony Carilli & Gregory Dempster, 2008. "Is the Austrian business cycle theory still relevant?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 271-281, December.
- Pavel Potužák, 2018. "Price Level Stabilization: Hayek contra Mainstream Economics," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(4), pages 449-478.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2000. "The Drama Revisited," MPRA Paper 8688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Komrska & Marek Hudík, 2016. "Hayek’s monetary theory and policy: A note on alleged inconsistency," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 85-92, March.
- Ryan H. Murphy & Taylor Leland Smith, 2018. "Aggregate demand shortfalls and economic freedom," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 111-122, March.
- Hogan, Thomas L. & White, Lawrence H., 2021. "Hayek, Cassel, and the origins of the great depression," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 241-251.
- Lawrence H. White, 2011. "A Gold Standard with Free Banking Would Have Restrained the Boom and Bust," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 497-504, Fall.
- Brun, Wilboor, 2003. "La Teoría de la Banca Libre," Documentos de trabajo 5/2003, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:668:p:1-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2014. "Who Anticipated the Great Depression? Gustav Cassel versus Keynes and Hayek on the Interwar Gold Standard," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(1), pages 199-227, February.
- Alexander William Salter & Thomas L. Hogan, 2019. "Expectations and NGDP Targeting: Supply-Side Problems with Demand-Side Policy," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 34(Fall 2019), pages 89-106.
- Martin Komrska & Marek Hudík, 2014. "Were Hayek?s Monetary Policy Recommendations Inconsistent?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0402133, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2011. "Anticipating the Great Depression? Gustav Cassel's Analysis of the Interwar Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 17597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan H. Murphy & Jiawen Chen, 2017. "A simple empirical investigation into the optimal size of the NGDP Target and Level targeting," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(2), pages 354-369, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:31:y:1999:i:1:p:109-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing or Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.