Comment on "The Legal Environment, Banks, and Long-Run Economic Growth."
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f6h8764enu2lskk9p5296ie95 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:661-673 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2011. "Electricity Consumption, Financial Development and Economic Growth Nexus: A Revisit Study of Their Causality in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 35588, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Dec 2011.
- Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul & Labondance, Fabien, 2015.
"Financial stability and economic performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 25-40.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial stability and economic performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2014. "Financial Stability and Economic Performance," Working papers wpaper35, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial stability and economic performance," Working Papers hal-01064263, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2013. "Financial Stability and Economic Performance," Sciences Po publications 2013-24, Sciences Po.
- Samargandi, Nahla & Fidrmuc, Jan & Ghosh, Sugata, 2015.
"Is the Relationship Between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle-Income Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 66-81.
- Nahla Samargandi & Jan Fidrmuc & Sugata Ghosh, 2014. "Is the Relationship between Financial Development and Economic Growth Monotonic? Evidence from a Sample of Middle Income Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4743, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2017. "Financialisation Risks and Econmic Performance," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Rajhi, Taoufik, 2005. "Banking, Credit Market Imperfection and Growth," MPRA Paper 24495, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2015. "Financial stability and economic performance in Europe," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5euk7d0f8t8, Sciences Po.
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2017. "Governance and Stakeholders," NBER Working Papers 23460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fink, Gerhard & Haiss, Peter & Vuksic, Goran, 2009. "Contribution of financial market segments at different stages of development: Transition, cohesion and mature economies compared," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 431-455, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:30:y:1998:i:3:p:614-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.