Empirical Tests of Two State-Variable Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haitao Li & Xiaoxia Ye, 2013. "A Type of HJM Based Affine Model: Theory and Empirical Evidence," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2010. "On Correlation and Default Clustering in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2680-2729, July.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Thuy-Duong To, 2004. "Estimating the Volatility Structure of an Arbitrage-Free Interest Rate Model Via the Futures Markets," Finance 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh Kwon, 2003. "Finite Dimensional Affine Realisations of HJM Models in Terms of Forward Rates and Yields," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 129-155, May.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, "undated". "On Correlation Effects and Default Clustering in Credit Models," GSIA Working Papers 2008-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Simon H. Babbs, 2002. "Conditional Gaussian models of the term structure of interest rates," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 333-353.
- Carl Chiarella & Oh-Kang Kwon, 2001. "State Variables and the Affine Nature of Markovian HJM Term Structure Models," Research Paper Series 52, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:28:y:1996:i:3:p:452-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.