Medium of Payment in Corporate Acquisitions: Evidence from Interstate Bank Mergers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De, Sankar & Fedenia, Mark & Triantis, Alexander J., 1996. "Effects of competition on bidder returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 261-282, February.
- Abdourahmane Diaw, 2011.
"The effect of mergers and acquisitions on shareholder wealth: the case of European banks
[L'effet des fusions et acquisitions sur la richesse des actionnaires: le cas des banques européennes]," Post-Print hal-01184673, HAL.
- Abdourahmane Diaw, 2014. "The effect of mergers and acquisitions on shareholder wealth: the case of European banks," Working Papers hal-01184665, HAL.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Lee, Winson B., 1997. "State passage of interstate banking legislation: An analysis of firm, legislative, and economic characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1017-1043, July.
- Martynova, M. & Oosting, S. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2006. "The Long-Term Operating Performance of European Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2006-111, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Hovakimian, Gayane & Palia, Darius & Tehranian, Hassan, 2003. "The impact of the manager-shareholder conflict on acquiring bank returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-131, January.
- W. Frame & William Lastrapes, 1998. "Abnormal Returns in the Acquisition Market: The Case of Bank Holding Companies, 1990–1993," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 145-163, October.
- Benjamin Esty & Bhanu Narasimhan & Peter Tufano, 1996. "Interest Rate Exposure and Bank Mergers: A Preliminary Empirical Analysis," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-45, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- Esty, Benjamin & Narasimhan, Bhanu & Tufano, Peter, 1999. "Interest-rate exposure and bank mergers," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(2-4), pages 255-285, February.
- Imbierowicz, Björn & Wahrenburg, Mark, 2013. "Wealth transfer effects between stockholders and bondholders," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 23-43.
- Adel Al-Sharkas & M. Hassan, 2010. "New evidence on shareholder wealth effects in bank mergers during 1980-2000," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 34(3), pages 326-348, July.
- Dimitris Chronopoulos & Claudia Girardone & John Nankervis, 2013. "How Do Stock Markets in the US and Europe Price Efficiency Gains from Bank M&As?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 243-263, June.
- Harold A. Black & Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson & Robert L. Schweitzer, 2005.
"Do CRA-Related Events Affect Shareholder Wealth? The Case of Bank Mergers,"
The Financial Review,
Eastern Finance Association, vol. 40(4), pages 575-586, November.
- Harold A. Black & Raphael W. Bostic & Breck L. Robinson & Robert L. Schweitzer, 2003. "Do CRA-related Events Affect Shareholder Wealth? The Case of Bank Mergers," Working Paper 8607, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Ismail, Ahmad & Krause, Andreas, 2010. "Determinants of the method of payment in mergers and acquisitions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 471-484, November.
- Neil Bhutta, 2008. "Giving credit where credit is due? the Community Reinvestment Act and mortgage lending in lower-income neighborhoods," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:23:y:1991:i:4:p:767-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.