Civil Service Management in Devolved Government: Reconciling Local Accountability and Career Incentives in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Pyper, 1999. "The Civil Service: A Neglected Dimension of Devolution," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 45-49, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:68:y:1974:i:01:p:18-26_23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lange, Matthew K., 2004. "British Colonial Legacies and Political Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 905-922, June.
- Gulrajani, Nilima, 2010. "New vistas for development management: examining radical-reformist possibilities and potential," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28192, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; government; civil servant; Pakistan.;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:17:y:2012:i:sp:p:425-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .