The trade specialization of SANE: Evidence from manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandrini, Michele & Enowbi Batuo, Michael, 2008. "The Trade Specialization of SANE:Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 13216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Clarke, George R.G., 2005. "Beyond tariffs and quotas : why don't African manufacturers export more?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3617, The World Bank.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
"Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 426-434, April.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical Cross-Section Dynamics in Economic Growth," FMG Discussion Papers dp154, Financial Markets Group.
- Danny Quah, 1992. "Empirical cross-section dynamics in economic growth," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Vivek B. Arora & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2005. "The Implications of South African Economic Growth for the Rest of Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Reint Gropp & Liam P. Ebrill & Janet Gale Stotsky, 1999. "Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," IMF Occasional Papers 180, International Monetary Fund.
- Lawrence Edwards & Robert Z. Lawrence, 2006. "South African Trade Policy Matters: Trade Performance and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 12760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tullio Buccellato & Tomasz Marek Mickiewicz, 2007. "Oil and gas: a blessing for few hydrocarbons and within-region inequality in Russia," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 80, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES), revised Feb 2008.
- Padamja Khandelwal, 2004. "Comesa and Sadc; Prospects and Challenges for Regional Trade Integration," IMF Working Papers 04/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2005.
"Evolution of trade patterns in the new EU member states,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(4), pages 629-658, October.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2005. "Evolution of trade patterns in the new EU member states," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 568, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Vivek Arora & Athanasios Vamvakidis, 2005. "The Implications Of South African Economic Growth For The Rest Of Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(2), pages 229-242, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014.
"The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 281-299, April.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The Effects of Biased Technological Changes on Total Factor Productivity: A Rejoinder and New Empirical Evidence," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence," Post-Print hal-01070563, HAL.
- Léo CHARLES, 2015. "Evolution of trade patterns and economic performance:the case of France and Switzerland during the nineteenth century," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-28, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014.
"Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: evidence from 11 Euro area countries,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 159-187, January.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Persistence vs. Mobility in Industrial and Technological Specialisations: Evidence from 11 Euro Area Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014. "Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: evidence from 11 Euro area countries," Post-Print hal-00868967, HAL.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2013. "Persistence vs. mobility in industrial and technological specialisations: Evidence from 11 Euro area countries," Working Papers hal-00854101, HAL.
- MEISSNER Christopher & BECUWE Stéphane & BLANCHETON Bertrand, 2015. "France’s international insertion strategy in globalization in long run perspective 1836-1938," Cahiers du GREThA 2015-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stéphane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher M. Meissner, 2015. "Stages of Diversification: France, 1836-1938," NBER Working Papers 21777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2010. "Dynamique des spécialisations et performances commerciales des pays d'Europe centrale et orientale (PECO)," Working Papers hal-00637591, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsSANE; Trade specialization; Manufacturing; Lafay index;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- N67 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Africa; Oceania
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:liu:liucej:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:145-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/liuccit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.