Magyar vállalatok nemzetköziesedése - indítékok, hatások és problémák
[The internationalization of Hungarian companies - motives, effects and problems]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtblau, Karl, 2000. "Internationalisierung von Dienstleistungen," IW-Trends – Vierteljahresschrift zur empirischen Wirtschaftsforschung, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research, vol. 27(1), pages 61-72.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Ramstetter, Eric & Blomström, Magnus, 2000. "Outward FDI and Home Country Exports: Japan, the United States, and Sweden," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 369, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.