Stopover Tourism – Connecting Airlines, Airports And Tourism Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lohmann, Guilherme & Albers, Sascha & Koch, Benjamin & Pavlovich, Kathryn, 2009. "From hub to tourist destination â€“ An explorative study of Singapore and Dubai's aviation-based transformation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 205-211.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Stefan Gössling & Frank Fichert & Peter Forsyth, 2017. "Subsidies in Aviation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-19, July.
- Jiang, Changmin & D'Alfonso, Tiziana & Wan, Yulai, 2017. "Air-rail cooperation: Partnership level, market structure and welfare implications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 461-482.
- Kincses, Áron & Tóth, Géza & Tömöri, Mihály & Michalkó, Gábor, 2017. "Characteristics of transit tourism in Hungary with a focus on expenditure," MPRA Paper 76854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koo, Tay T.R. & Lohmann, Gui, 2013. "The spatial effects of domestic aviation deregulation: a comparative study of Australian and Brazilian seat capacity, 1986–2010," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 52-62.
- Aralbayeva Shadiyar & Hyun-Jeong Ban & Hak-Seon Kim, 2020. "Extracting Key Drivers of Air Passenger’s Experience and Satisfaction through Online Review Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-20, November.
- Zaidan, Esmat & Abulibdeh, Ammar, 2018. "Modeling ground access mode choice behavior for Hamad International Airport in the 2022 FIFA World Cup city, Doha, Qatar," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 32-45.
- Jay Squalli, 2012. "The Performance of the Airline Passenger Market in the United Arab Emirates," Working Papers 724, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Hyun-Jeong Ban & Hak-Seon Kim, 2019. "Understanding Customer Experience and Satisfaction through Airline Passengers’ Online Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(15), pages 1-17, July.
- Lin, Jen-Jia & Fu, Chin-Yao, 2014. "The opening of direct flights across the Taiwan Strait: the impact on the global role of Taiwan’s international airport," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 179-186.
- Choi, Jong Hae & Wang, Kun & Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming, 2019. "Determining factors of air passengers’ transfer airport choice in the Southeast Asia – North America market: Managerial and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 203-216.
- Robin Bloch, 2010. "Dubai's Long Goodbye," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 943-951, December.
- Lohmann, Gui & Pearce, Douglas G., 2010. "Conceptualizing and operationalizing nodal tourism functions," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 266-275.
- Bogdan AVRAM, 2019. "Examining Relationships between Destination Image, Tourist Motivation, Satisfaction, and Visit Intention in Yogyakarta," Expert Journal of Business and Management, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 91-99.
- Leandro, Francisco & Andrade, Antonio R. & Kalakou, Sofia, 2021. "Designing aviation networks under Public Service Obligations (PSO): A case study in Greece," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
- Robert Malina & Sascha Albers & Nathalie Kroll, 2012.
"Airport Incentive Programmes: A European Perspective,"
Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 435-453, April.
- Malina, Robert & Albers, Sascha & Kroll, Nathalie, 2011. "Airport incentive programs: A European perspective," Working Paper Series 107, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Tongqian Zou & Fang Meng & Hengyun Li & Pei Zhang & Yaqing Ren, 2016. "Research Note: Assessment Index of International Tourism Hubs," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(2), pages 324-330, April.
- Costa, Tiago F.G. & Lohmann, Gui & Oliveira, Alessandro V.M., 2010. "A model to identify airport hubs and their importance to tourism in Brazil," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-11.
- Fang Meng & Tongqian Zou & Hengyun Li & Yaqing Ren & Pei Zhang, 2016. "International tourism hub," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(6), pages 1225-1244, December.
- Castillo-Manzano, José I. & López-Valpuesta, Lourdes & González-Laxe, Fernando, 2011. "The effects of the LCC boom on the urban tourism fabric: The viewpoint of tourism managers," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1085-1095.
- Marcos Álvarez-Díaz & Manuel González-Gómez & María Soledad Otero-Giráldez, 2019. "Low cost airlines and international tourism demand. The case of Porto’s airport in the northwest of the Iberian Peninsula," Working Papers 1902, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
More about this item
KeywordsStopover; Airlines; Airports; Tourism; DMO;
All these keywords.
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:2:p:54-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adi Sava (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.