The Importance Of Integrated Logistics For The Company`S Succes On The Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zanoni, Simone & Zavanella, Lucio, 2005. "Model and analysis of integrated production-inventory system: The case of steel production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 197-205, January.
- Fangruo Chen, 1999. "Decentralized Supply Chains Subject to Information Delays," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1076-1090, August.
- Jonsson, Patrik, 2008. "Exploring problems related to the materials planning user environment," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 383-400, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Robert Chira & Adina Musetescu, 2017. "The Importance Of Integrated Logistics," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 9(2), pages 72-79, June.
- Kevin H. Shang & Jing-Sheng Song & Paul H. Zipkin, 2009. "Coordination Mechanisms in Decentralized Serial Inventory Systems with Batch Ordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(4), pages 685-695, April.
- Moonen, J.M. & van de Rakt, B. & Miller, I. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & van Hillegersberg, J., 2005. "Agent Technology supports Inter-Organizational Planning in the Port," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-027-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Fernando Bernstein & Awi Federgruen, 2003. "Pricing and Replenishment Strategies in a Distribution System with Competing Retailers," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 409-426, June.
- Jordan Tong & Gregory DeCroix & Jing-Sheng Song, 2020. "Modeling Payment Timing in Multiechelon Inventory Systems with Applications to Supply Chain Coordination," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 22(2), pages 346-363, March.
- Ryu, Kwangyeol & Yücesan, Enver, 2010. "A fuzzy newsvendor approach to supply chain coordination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(2), pages 421-438, January.
- Charles J. Corbett, 2001. "Stochastic Inventory Systems in a Supply Chain with Asymmetric Information: Cycle Stocks, Safety Stocks, and Consignment Stock," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(4), pages 487-500, August.
- Noel Watson & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2005. "Decentralized Serial Supply Chains Subject to Order Delays and Information Distortion: Exploiting Real-Time Sales Data," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(2), pages 152-168, May.
- Son, Joong Y. & Sheu, Chwen, 2008. "The impact of replenishment policy deviations in a decentralized supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 785-804, June.
- Rodney P. Parker & Roman Kapuściński, 2011. "Managing a Noncooperative Supply Chain with Limited Capacity," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 866-881, August.
- Qiang Gong, 2008. "Optimal Buy-Back Contracts with Asymmetric Information," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 1(1), pages 23-47.
- Tetsuo Iida & Paul Zipkin, 2010. "Competition and Cooperation in a Two-Stage Supply Chain with Demand Forecasts," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1350-1363, October.
- Xiao, Tiaojun & Qi, Xiangtong & Yu, Gang, 2007. "Coordination of supply chain after demand disruptions when retailers compete," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 162-179, September.
- Anantaram Balakrishnan & Joseph Geunes & Michael S. Pangburn, 2004. "Coordinating Supply Chains by Controlling Upstream Variability Propagation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(2), pages 163-183, July.
- Sechan Oh & Özalp Özer, 2013. "Mechanism Design for Capacity Planning Under Dynamic Evolutions of Asymmetric Demand Forecasts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(4), pages 987-1007, April.
- Gérard P. Cachon, 2001. "Stock Wars: Inventory Competition in a Two-Echelon Supply Chain with Multiple Retailers," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(5), pages 658-674, October.
- Canan Savaskan & Charles J. Corbett, 2001. "Contracting and Coordination in Closed-Loop Supply Chains," Discussion Papers 1327, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Shi Chen & Hau Lee & Kamran Moinzadeh, 2016. "Supply Chain Coordination with Multiple Shipments: The Optimal Inventory Subsidizing Contracts," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 64(6), pages 1320-1337, December.
- Crespo Marquez, Adolfo & Bianchi, Carmine & Gupta, Jatinder N. D., 2004. "Operational and financial effectiveness of e-collaboration tools in supply chain integration," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 348-363, December.
- Refik Güllü & Geert-Jan van Houtum & F. Zeynep Sargut & Nesim Erkip, 2005. "Analysis of a Decentralized Supply Chain Under Partial Cooperation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 229-247, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated Logistics; Profit; Management Style;
All these keywords.
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:1:p:64-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.