Groups can make a difference: voting power measures extended
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2005. "Assessing success and decisiveness in voting situations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 171-197, January.
- Serguei Kaniovski & Dennis Leech, 2009.
"A behavioral power index,"
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 17-29, October.
- Kaniovski, Serguei & Leech, Dennis, 2007. "A Behavioural Power Index," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 831, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dennis Leech & Robert Leech, 2006.
"Voting power and voting blocs,"
Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 285-303, June.
- Leech, Dennis & Leech, Robert, 2004. "Voting Power and Voting Blocs," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 716, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dan S. Felsenthal & Moshé Machover, 2002. "Annexations and alliances: When are blocs advantageous a priori?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 295-312, April.
- Edelman, Paul H., 2004. "Voting power and at-large representation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 219-232, March.
- Gelman, Andrew & Katz, Jonathan N. & Bafumi, Joseph, 2002. "Standard Voting Power Indexes Don't Work: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 1133, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chamberlain, Gary & Rothschild, Michael, 1981. "A note on the probability of casting a decisive vote," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 152-162, August.
- Claus Beisbart & Luc Bovens, 2008. "A power measure analysis of Amendment 36 in Colorado," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 134(3), pages 231-246, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:69:y:2010:i:3:p:469-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.