The Generalized Harmonic Mean And A Portfolio Problem With Dependent Assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Hennessy, 2006.
"On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 900-914.
- Hennessy, David A., 2004. "On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12004, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 2004. "On Monoculture and the Structure of Crop Rotations," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp369, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hennessy, David A. & Lapan, Harvey E., 2006. "On the nature of certainty equivalent functionals," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Ephraim Clark & Octave Jokung, 1999. "A Note on Asset Proportions, Stochastic Dominance, and the 50% Rule," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(12), pages 1724-1727, December.
- Cheung, Ka Chun & Yang, Hailiang, 2004. "Ordering optimal proportions in the asset allocation problem with dependent default risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 595-609, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle period portfolio problem; stochastic dominance; HARA utility function; IIA property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:43:y:1997:i:1:p:71-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.