Business models for people, planet (& profits): exploring the phenomena of social business, a market-based approach to social value creation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Williams, 2013. "Introduction," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 46(4), pages 460-461, December.
- Peredo, Ana María & McLean, Murdith, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship: A critical review of the concept," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-65, February.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Mason & Bob Doherty, 2016. "A Fair Trade-off? Paradoxes in the Governance of Fair-trade Social Enterprises," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 451-469, July.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:154-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simon Cornée & Marc Jegers & Ariane Szafarz, 2018. "A Theory of Social Finance," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-02, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Najmaei Arash, 2016. "How Do Entrepreneurs Develop Business Models in Small High-Tech Ventures? An Exploratory Model from Australian IT Firms," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 6(3), pages 297-343, July.
- Jean-Laurent Viviani & Carole Maurel, 2018. "Performance of impact investing: A value creation approach," Post-Print halshs-01717992, HAL.
- Saskia CRUCKE & Nathalie MORAY & Nathalie VALLET, 2015. "Some Internal representation and Factional Faultlines as Antecedents for Board Performance in Social Enterprises," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(2), pages 385-400, June.
- Saskia Crucke & Adelien Decramer, 2016. "The Development of a Measurement Instrument for the Organizational Performance of Social Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, February.
- Goran Calic & Elaine Mosakowski, 2016. "Kicking Off Social Entrepreneurship: How A Sustainability Orientation Influences Crowdfunding Success," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 738-767, July.
- Stefano Cosma & Alessandro G. Grasso & Francesco Pagliacci & Alessia Pedrazzoli, 2018. "Is Equity Crowdfunding a Good Tool for Social Enterprises?," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18022, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Gupta, Samir & Maltz, Elliot, 2015. "Interdependency, dynamism, and variety (IDV) network modeling to explain knowledge diffusion at the fuzzy front-end of innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2434-2442.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:2:p:161:d:63634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglont:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-018-0087-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1620-:d:111719 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:117-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:techno:v:66-67:y:2017:i::p:3-13 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial entrepreneurship; Social enterprise; Social purpose business venture; Social business; Business models; M10; M13; M14;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:40:y:2013:i:3:p:715-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.