The Effectiveness of Government Promotion of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies (AMT): An Economic Analysis Based on Swiss Micro Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hulle, Cynthia Van & Vermaelen, Theo & Wouters, Paul de, 1991. "Regulation, taxes and the market for corporate control in Belgium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1143-1170, December.
- Charles Brown & James L. Medoff, 1988. "The Impact of Firm Acquisitions on Labor," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 9-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Camerlynck & Hubert Ooghe & Tine Langhe, 2005.
"Pre-Acquisition Profile of Privately Held Companies Involved in Take-Overs: An Empirical Study,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 169-186, March.
- Hubert Ooghe & Jan Camerlynck, 2002. "Pre-acquisition profile of privately held companies involved in takeovers: an empirical study," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2001-10, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A Cosh & P Guest & A Hughes, 2001. "Managerial Discretion and Takeover Performance," Working Papers wp216, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Crespi, Francesco, 2013.
"The "Matthew effect" in R&D public subsidies: The Italian evidence,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1523-1534.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "The "Matthew Effect" in R&D Public Subsidies: the Italian Evidence," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201103, University of Turin.
- Deokho Cho & Kyunghee Choi, 2014. "The Effects of the Government Research and Development Support Policies on the Local Firm's Innovative Performance," ERSA conference papers ersa14p6, European Regional Science Association.
- Spanos, Yiannis E. & Voudouris, Irini, 2009. "Antecedents and trajectories of AMT adoption: The case of Greek manufacturing SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 144-155, February.
- Fier, Andreas & Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2005. "Die Wirkungsanalyse staatlicher Förderprogramme durch den Einsatz von Matching- und Selektionsmodellen am Beispiel der Fertigungstechnik," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Néstor Duch & Daniel Montolio & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007.
"Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm's performance: A quasi-experimental approach,"
XREAP2007-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2007.
- Nestor Duch Brown & Daniel Montolio Estivill & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007. "Evaluating the Impact of Public Subsidies on a Firms Performance: a Quasi-experimental Approach," Working Papers in Economics 181, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Néstor Duch & Daniel Montolio & Mauro Mediavilla, 2007. "Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm's performance: A quasi-experimental approach," Working Papers 2007/3, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Crespi, 2012.
"Matthew Effects And R&D Subsidies: Knowledge Cumulability In High-Tech And Low-Tech Industries,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 71(1), pages 5-31, October.
- Francesco Crespi & Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidies: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0140, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Crespi Francesco, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidues: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201111, University of Turin.
- Duch, Néstor & Montolio, Daniel & Mediavilla , Mauro, 2009. "Evaluating the impact of public subsidies on a firm’s performance: a two-stage quasi-experimental approach," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 16, pages 143-165.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2013. "Micro-econometric approaches to the evaluation of technology-oriented public programmes: a non-technical review of the state of the art," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 3, pages 56-88 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Garcia, Abraham & Mohnen, Pierre, 2010. "Impact of government support on R&D and innovation," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hud, Martin & Hussinger, Katrin, 2015. "The impact of R&D subsidies during the crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1844-1855.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2008.
"R&D and subsidies at the firm level: an application of parametric and semiparametric two-step selection models,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(6), pages 729-747.
- Hussinger, Katrin, 2003. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-63, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2004. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," Public Economics 0403005, EconWPA.
- Bourke, Jane & Roper, Stephen, 2016. "AMT adoption and innovation: An investigation of dynamic and complementary effects," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 55, pages 42-55.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "The Theory and Practice of Public-Sector R&D Economic Impact Analysis: The Case of the National Institute of Standards and Technology," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-16, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:19:y:2002:i:4:p:321-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .