Understanding the Theoretical and Empirical Content of Critiques of U.S. Job Creation Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De-Chih Liu, 2013. "Small business job creation hypothesis in Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1459-1492, April.
- Alex Coad & Werner Hölzl, 2012. "Firm Growth: Empirical Analysis," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2016.
"Firm creation and post-entry dynamics of de novo entrants,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 59-104.
- Geurts, Karen & Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2014. "Job creation, firm creation, and de novo entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen GEURTS & Johannes VAN BIESEBROECK, 2014. "Job creation, firm creation, and de novo entry," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Ownership and High-Growth Firms," Ratio Working Papers 147, The Ratio Institute, revised 29 Sep 2010.
- Catherine Armington & Alicia Robb & Zoltan J Acs, 1999. "Measures Of Job Flow Dynamics In The U.S.," Working Papers 99-1, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:10:y:1998:i:2:p:153-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .