The Changing Relationship Between CAMEL Ratings and Bank Soundness during the Indonesian Banking Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei-Kang Wang & Wen-Min Lu & Yu-Han Wang, 2013. "The relationship between bank performance and intellectual capital in East Asia," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 1041-1062, February.
- Iliana G. Chatzi & Mihail N.Diakomihalis & Evangelos ?. Chytis, 2015. "Performance of the Greek banking sector pre and throughout the financial crisis," Journal of Risk & Control, Risk Market Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 45-69.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2008. "Monitoring, Liquidity and Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 20501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Gandjar Mustika & Enny Suryatinc & Maximilian Hall & Richard Simper, 2015. "Did Bank Indonesia cause the credit crunch of 2006–2008?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 269-298, February.
- BATRANCEA, Ioan & STOIA, Ioan & CSEGEDI, Sandor & MOSCVICIOV, Andrei & NICHITA, Anca & ANDONE, Diana, 2013. "Econometric Model For Default Risk In Banks," Academica Science Journal, Economica Series, Dimitrie Cantemir University, Faculty of Economical Science, vol. 1(2), pages 35-43, May.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:04:n:s021909151750028x is not listed on IDEAS
- Dunn, Jessica Kay & Intintoli, Vincent J. & McNutt, Jamie John, 2015. "An examination of non-government-assisted US commercial bank mergers during the financial crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 16-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:19:y:2002:i:3:p:247-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.