Innovation and Merger Decisions in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.),Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107, Elsevier.
- Comanor, William S, 1986. "The Political Economy of the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(3), pages 1178-1217, September.
- Grossman, Gene M & Shapiro, Carl, 1986. "Research Joint Ventures: An Antitrust Analysis," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 315-337, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Grajek & K. Gugler & T. Kretschmer & I. Mişcişin, 2019.
"Static or Dynamic Efficiency: Horizontal Merger Effects in the Wireless Telecommunications Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 55(3), pages 375-402, November.
- Michał Grajek & Klaus Gugler & Tobias Kretschmer & Ion Mişcişin, 2017. "Static or dynamic efficiency: Horizontal merger effects in the wireless telecommunications industry," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-17-04, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- E. Cefis & M. Grondsma & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J Schenk, 2007. "The role of innovation in merger policy: Europeâ€™s efficiency defence versus Americaâ€™s innovation markets approach," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Felicia M. Fai & Eleanor J. Morgan, 2007. "Innovation, competition and regulatory change: Assessing interrelationships at the industry level," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 767-785, September.
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Uncertain Efficiency Gains and Merger Policy," FEP Working Papers 527, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Haucap, Justus & Rasch, Alexander & Stiebale, Joel, 2019.
"How mergers affect innovation: Theory and evidence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 283-325.
- Stiebale, Joel & Haucap, Justus, 2013. "How Mergers A ffect Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79831, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Szücs, Florian, 2014.
"M&A and R&D: Asymmetric Effects on acquirers and targets?,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1264-1273.
- Florian Szücs, 2013. "M&A and R&D: Asymmetric Effects on Acquirers and Targets?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1331, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Miguel González-Maestre & Lluís M. Granero, 2016. "Merger policy in innovative industries," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 15(3), pages 131-147, December.
- Gonzalez, Eduardo & Gascon, Fernando, 2004. "Sources of productivity growth in the Spanish pharmaceutical industry (1994-2000)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 735-745, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition policy; innovation; innovation markets; mergers; pharmaceutical industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:19:y:2001:i:2:p:181-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.