Commitment to Competition: An Assessment of Antitrust Agency Budgets since 1970
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Siegfried, John J, 1975. "The Determinants of Antitrust Activity," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 559-574, October.
- Posner, Richard A, 1970. "A Statistical Study of Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 365-419, October.
- Long, William F & Schramm, Richard & Tollison, Robert D, 1973. "The Economic Determinants of Antitrust Activity," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(2), pages 351-364, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Clougherty, 2010.
"Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 111-127.
- Clougherty, Joseph A., 2009. "Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 7515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2009. "Competition Policy Trends and Economic Growth: Cross-National Empirical Evidence," CIG Working Papers SP II 2009-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Jo Seldeslachts, 2013.
"The Deterrence Effects of US Merger Policy Instruments,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 1114-1144, October.
- Clougherty, Joseph A. & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2011. "The Deterrence Effects of U.S. Merger Policy Instruments," CEPR Discussion Papers 8482, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph A. Clougherty & Jo Seldeslachts, 2011. "The Deterrence Effects of U.S. Merger Policy Instruments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-095/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAntitrust; competition policy; Antitrust Division; Trade Commission;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:14:y:1999:i:4:p:295-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.