Uncertainty, human action and scenarios
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 6355.
- Christopher Coyne, 2005. "The Institutional Prerequisites for Post-Conflict Reconstruction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 325-342, December.
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1989.
"The Pretence of Knowledge,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 3-7, December.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Stringham, Edward, 2002.
"The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self- Policing Club,"
25415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Stringham, 2002. "The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self-Policing Club," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Spring 20), pages 1-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.