Uncertainty, human action and scenarios
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1974.
"The Pretence of Knowledge,"
Nobel Prize in Economics documents
1974-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Christopher Coyne, 2005. "The Institutional Prerequisites for Post-Conflict Reconstruction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 325-342, December.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Stringham, Edward, 2002.
"The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self- Policing Club,"
25415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Stringham, 2002. "The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self-Policing Club," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Spring 20), pages 1-19.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 6355, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.