Uncertainty, human action and scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Hayek, Friedrich August, 1989. "The Pretence of Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 3-7, December.
- Edward Stringham, 2002.
"The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self-Policing Club,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 17(Spring 20), pages 1-19.
- Stringham, Edward, 2002. "The Emergence of the London Stock Exchange as a Self- Policing Club," MPRA Paper 25415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 6355.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- Christopher Coyne, 2005. "The Institutional Prerequisites for Post-Conflict Reconstruction," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 325-342, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian economics; Scenario building; Analytic narratives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:293-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .