Discovery and the Deepself
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demmert, Henry & Klein, Daniel B., 2003. "Experiment on entrepreneurial discovery: an attempt to demonstrate the conjecture of Hayek and Kirzner," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 295-310, March.
- Thierry Aimar, 2008. "Self-ignorance: Towards an extension of the Austrian paradigm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 23-43, March.
- Tony Fu-Lai Yu, 2003. "A subjectivist approach to strategic management," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 335-345.
- Harper, David A., 2008. "Towards a theory of entrepreneurial teams," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 613-626, November.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dimo Dimov, 2013. "Time and the Entrepreneurial Journey: The Problems and Promise of Studying Entrepreneurship as a Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1481-1512, December.
- Klein, Daniel, 2009. "Unfolding the Allegory behind Market Communication and Social Error and Correction," Ratio Working Papers 133, The Ratio Institute, revised 17 Feb 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:11:y:1999:i:1-2:p:47-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .