Sequential Rent Seeking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Peeters, Ronald, 2017.
"On the disclosure of ticket sales in charitable lotteries,"
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 73-76.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Peeters, Ronald, 2016. "On the disclosure of ticket sales in charitable lotteries," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Konrad, Kai A., 2007.
"Strategy in contests: an introduction
[Strategie in Turnieren – eine Einführung]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2007-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Nava Kahana & Doron Klunover, 2017. "Sequential Lottery Contests with Multiple Participants," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2017-02, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:123:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0575-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandra Ludwig, 2012.
"Contests—a comparison of timing and information structures,"
Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 341-355, December.
- Ludwig, Sandra, 2011. "Contests – A comparison of timing and information structures," Discussion Papers in Economics 12209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:126-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2010.
"Affirmative Action Policy and Effort Levels. Sequential-Move Contest Game Argument,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics
242, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Kwiatkowski, Andrzej, 2010. "Affirmative Action Policy and Effort Levels. Sequential-Move Contest Game Argument," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-83, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:102:y:2000:i:3-4:p:219-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.