Demographic Structure and the Political Economy of Education Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tideman, T Nicolaus & Tullock, Gordon, 1976. "A New and Superior Process for Making Social Choices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1145-1159, December.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2010.
"From duty to right: The role of public education in the transition to aging societies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto & Masao Nakagawa, 2007. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," ISER Discussion Paper 0700, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2009. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," MPRA Paper 13835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haupt, Alexander, 2012.
"The evolution of public spending on higher education in a democracy,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 557-573.
- Alexander Haupt, 2005. "The Evolution of Public Spending on Higher Education in a Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cattaneo, M. Alejandra & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009.
"Are the elderly a threat to educational expenditures?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 225-236, June.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "Are the Elderly a Threat to Educational Expenditures?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2089, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandra Cattaneo & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007. "Are The Elderly A Threat To Educational Expenditures?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0003, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Niklas Potrafke, 2006. "Parties Matter in Allocating Expenditures: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 652, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mira Fischer & Patrick Kampkoetter, 2014. "Effects of the German Universities' Excellence Initiative on Ability Sorting of Students and Perceptions of Educational Quality," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-01, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences, revised 25 Jun 2016.
- Ueli Grob & Stefan C. Wolter, 2007.
"Demographic Change and Public Education Spending: A Conflict between Young and Old?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 277-292.
- Ueli Grob & Stefan C. Wolter, 2005. "Demographic Change and Public Education Spending: A Conflict between Young and Old?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ueli Grob & Stefan C. Wolter, 2006. "Demographic Change and Public Education Spending a Conflict between Young and Old?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0008, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Steiner, Viktor, 2006. "Intergenerational Conflict, Partisan Politics, and Public Higher Education Spending: Evidence from the German States," IZA Discussion Papers 2417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexander Kemnitz & Robert K. von Weizsäcker, 2003. "Bildungsreform in der Demokratie," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 72(2), pages 188-204.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_381 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:101:y:1999:i:3-4:p:235-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .