The Influence of Anticipating Train Driving on the Dispatching Process in Railway Conflict Situations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adenso-Díaz, B. & Oliva González, M. & González-Torre, P., 1999. "On-line timetable re-scheduling in regional train services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 387-398, August.
- Mazzarello, Maura & Ottaviani, Ennio, 2007. "A traffic management system for real-time traffic optimisation in railways," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 246-274, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lingyun Meng & Xiaojie Luan & Xuesong Zhou, 2016. "A Train Dispatching Model Under a Stochastic Environment: Stable Train Routing Constraints and Reformulation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 791-820, September.
- repec:eee:transb:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:167-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:340-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bo Zou & Gurkaran Singh Buxi & Mark Hansen, 2016. "Optimal 4-D Aircraft Trajectories in a Contrail-sensitive Environment," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 415-446, March.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:638-666 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrain dispatching; Train control; Optimisation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:1:p:85-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .