One-phone service and mobile market foreclosure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi, 2004.
"Tying and innovation: A dynamic analysis of tying arrangements,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(492), pages 83-101, January.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1998. "Tying and Innovation: A Dynamic Analysis of Tying Arrangements," CESifo Working Paper Series 170, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1996.
"Preemptive R&D, Rent Dissipation, and the "Leverage Theory","
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(4), pages 1153-1181.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1995. "Preemptive R&D, Rent Dissipation and the "Leverage Theory"," CESifo Working Paper Series 84, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carbajo, Jose & de Meza, David & Seidmann, Daniel J, 1990. "A Strategic Motivation for Commodity Bundling," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 283-298, March.
- William James Adams & Janet L. Yellen, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-498.
- Barry Nalebuff, 2004. "Bundling as an Entry Barrier," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 159-187.
More about this item
Keywordsone-phone; foreclosure; bundling; L12; L51; L96;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:7:y:2005:i:1:p:59-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.