Smoking Risks in Spain: Part I--Perception of Risks to the Smoker
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nuria Badenes-Plá & Andrew M. Jones, 2003. "Addictive goods and taxes: A survey from an economic perspective," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 167(4), pages 123-153, December.
- Jerome Adda & Valérie Lechene, 2004.
"On the identification of the effect of smoking on mortality,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP13/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Valerie Lechene & Jerome Adda, 2004. "On the Identification of the Effect of Smoking on Mortality," Economics Series Working Papers 184, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Valerie Lechene & Jerome Adda, 2004. "On The Identification Of The Effect Of Smoking On Mortality," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 30, Royal Economic Society.
- Hsieh, Chee-Ruey & Lo, Te-Fen, 2017. "Are smokers too optimistic about their health status: Ex ante perception versus ex post observation," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 169-183.
- Petter Lundborg, 2007. "Smoking, information sources, and risk perceptions—New results on Swedish data," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 217-240, June.
- Lundborg, Petter & Andersson, Henrik, 2008. "Gender, risk perceptions, and smoking behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1299-1311, September.
- Jérôme Adda & Valérie Lechene, 2013.
"Health Selection and the Effect of Smoking on Mortality,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 115(3), pages 902-931, July.
- Adda, Jérôme & Lechene, Valerie, 2011. "Health Selection and the Effect of Smoking on Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 6206, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jerome Adda & Valerie Lechene, 2012. "Health Selection and the Effect of Smoking on Mortality," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/02, European University Institute.
- Jérôme Adda, 2007. "Behavior towards health risks: An empirical study using the “Mad Cow” crisis as an experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-305, December.
- Andersson, Henrik, 2008.
"Perception of Own Death Risk: A Reassessment of Road-Traffic Mortality Risk,"
2008:11, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- ANDERSSON Henrik, 2008. "Perception of Own Death Risk : A Reassessment of Road-Traffic Mortality Risk," LERNA Working Papers 08.26.270, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Fernando Antoñanzas & Roberto Rodríguez, 2007. "Tobacco policies in the European Union: a need for state and continental harmonisation?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 8(4), pages 301-304, December.
- Georges Dionne & Claude Fluet & Denise Desjardins, 2007. "Predicted risk perception and risk-taking behavior: The case of impaired driving," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 237-264, December.
- Andersson, Henrik & Lundborg, Petter, 2006. "Perception of Own Death Risk: An Analysis of Road-Traffic and Overall Mortality Risks," Working Papers 2006:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Joan Costa-Font & Joan Rovira, 2005. "When do smokers 'underestimate' smoking related mortality risks?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(13), pages 789-794.
- Frank Sloan & Alyssa Platt, 2011. "Information, risk perceptions, and smoking choices of youth," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 161-193, April.
- Steven M. Suranovic, 2005. "An Economic Model of Youth Smoking: Tax and Welfare Effects," HEW 0511003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Jahn K Hakes, 2008. "Risk Beliefs And Smoking Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(1), pages 45-59, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:21:y:2000:i:2-3:p:161-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.