Diabetic Risk Taking: The Role of Information, Education and Medication
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Economic Approach to Thinking About Diabetes
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2012-08-09 02:50:00
- Using Behavioral Economics to Reduce the Count of Undiagnosed Type II Diabetics
by Matthew Kahn in Environmental and Urban Economics on 2015-09-09 02:52:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meltem Daysal N. & Orsini Chiara, 2015. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Preventive Health Care Use," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Paul Andres Rodriguez-Lesmes, 2017. "Early diagnosis of chronic conditions and lifestyle modification," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015639, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 1999. "Consumer Behaviour, Labour Supply and Diabetes: The Complex Case," Working Paper Series 88, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Wu, Stephen, 2003. "Sickness and preventive medical behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 675-689, July.
- Daysal, N. Meltem & Orsini, Chiara, 2012.
"Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6409, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Meltem Daysal, N. & Orsini, C., 2012. "Spillover Effects of Drug Safety Warnings on Health Behavior," Discussion Paper 2012-025, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Slade, Alexander N., 2012. "Health investment decisions in response to diabetes information in older Americans," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 502-520.
- Jonathan Klick & Thomas Stratmann, 2007. "Diabetes Treatments and Moral Hazard," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50, pages 519-538.
- Kaestner, Robert & Darden, Michael & Lakdawalla, Darius, 2014. "Are investments in disease prevention complements? The case of statins and health behaviors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 151-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:18:y:1999:i:2:p:147-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.