Reits’ Price Reaction to Unexpected FFO Announcements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:30:y:1992:i:2:p:185-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- David H. Downs & Z. Nuray GÃ¼ner, 2006. "On the Quality of FFO Forecasts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 257-274.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i::p:67-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartov, Eli & Givoly, Dan & Hayn, Carla, 2002. "The rewards to meeting or beating earnings expectations," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 173-204, June.
- Amihud, Yakov & Li, Kefei, 2006. "The Declining Information Content of Dividend Announcements and the Effects of Institutional Holdings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 637-660, September.
- Erik Devos & Seow Ong & Andrew Spieler, 2007. "Analyst Activity and Firm Value: Evidence from the REIT Sector," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 333-356, October.
- Ko Wang & John Erickson & George W. Gau, 1993. "Dividend Policies and Dividend Announcement Effects for Real Estate Investment Trusts," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 185-201.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Kevin A., 2007. "A Simple Distribution-Free Test for Nonnested Model Selection," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 347-363, June.
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Ko Wang & John Erickson & George Gau & Su Han Chan, 1995. "Market Microstructure and Real Estate Returns," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 85-100.
- Jennifer Conrad & Bradford Cornell & Wayne R. Landsman, 2002. "When Is Bad News Really Bad News?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2507-2532, December.
- Datta, Sudip & Dhillon, Upinder S., 1993. "Bond and Stock Market Response to Unexpected Earnings Announcements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 565-577, December.
More about this item
KeywordsREITs; FFO; Net income; Market reaction; Asymmetric response;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:622-644. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.