Introduction: Real Estate Brokerage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2008.
"Market Distortions When Agents Are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 599-611, November.
- Steven D. Levitt & Chad Syverson, 2005. "Market Distortions when Agents are Better Informed: The Value of Information in Real Estate Transactions," NBER Working Papers 11053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rutherford, R.C. & Springer, T.M. & Yavas, A., 2005. "Conflicts between principals and agents: evidence from residential brokerage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 627-665, June.
- Lynn Fisher & Abdullah Yavas, 2010.
"A Case for Percentage Commission Contracts: The Impact of a “Race” Among Agents,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Abdullah Yavas & Lynn Fisher, 2004. "A case for percentage commission contracts: the impact of a ìraceî among agents?," ERES eres2004_500, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Dinkel, 2012. "Human behaviour - an underappreciated factor in real estate transaction analyses," ERES eres2012_108, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Shu-Man You & Chun-Chang Lee & Ming-Hsun Tseng, 2012. "An Examination of Service Quality, Transaction Costs and Sales Ethics among Real Estate Advertising Sales Agents," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 189-214.
- Parkinson, Aidan & De Jong, Robert & Cooke, Alison & Guthrie, Peter, 2013. "Energy performance certification as a signal of workplace quality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1493-1505.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.