Does the Measurement of Property and Structural Characteristics Affect Estimated Implicit Prices for Environmental Amenities in a Hedonic Model?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kashian, Russ & Eiswerth, Mark E. & Skidmore, Mark, 2006. "Lake Rehabilitation and the Value of Shoreline Real Estate: Evidence from Delavan, Wisconsin," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 221-238.
- Walsh, Patrick & Griffiths, Charles & Guignet, Dennis & Klemick, Heather, 2017.
"Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 103-113.
- Patrick J. Walsh & Charles Griffiths & Dennis Guignet & Heather Klemick, 2015. "Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties," NCEE Working Paper Series 201507, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2015.
- Janne Artell & Anni Huhtala, 2017.
"What Are the Benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons Learned for Policy Design from Preference Revelation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(4), pages 847-873, December.
- Huhtala, Anni & Artell, Janne, 2015. "What are the benefits of the Water Framework Directive? Lessons learned for policy design from preference revelation," Working Papers 66, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Patrick J. Walsh & J. Walter Milon, 2016. "Nutrient Standards, Water Quality Indicators, and Economic Benefits from Water Quality Regulations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 64(4), pages 643-661, August.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:500-:d:131729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006.
"Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(03), December.
- Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2006. "Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 585-595, December.
- Russell Kashian, 2006. "Lake Drawdown: A Debate on the Value of 2 Inches of Water," Working Papers 06-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Peter Colwell & Carolyn Dehring, 2005. "The Pricing of Lake Lots," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 267-283, April.
- Snyder, Stephanie A. & Kilgore, Michael A. & Hudson, Rachel & Donnay, Jacob, 2008. "Influence of purchaser perceptions and intentions on price for forest land parcels: A hedonic pricing approach," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-72, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:22:y:2001:i:2-3:p:303-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.