Parametric, Semiparametric, and Nonparametric Estimation of Characteristic Values within Mass Assessment and Hedonic Pricing Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias, 2008.
"What are public services worth, and to whom? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 34-64, March.
- Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias, 2006. "What are public services worth, and to whom ? Non-parametric estimation of capitalization in Pune," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3924, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Heping, 2004. "Recursive Partitioning and Tree-based Methods," Papers 2004,30, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- ÜNsal ÖZdilek, 2011. "Land Value: Seven Major Questions in the Analysis of Urban Land Values," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 30-49, January.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & William Lester, T., 2003. "Evolving subcenters: employment and population densities in Chicago, 1970-2020," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 60-81, March.
- Hannonen Marko, 2014. "Urban Housing Policy Considerations: Perspectives from the Finnish Housing Market," Journal of Heterodox Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(2), pages 114-130, December.
- Elena B. Pokryshevskaya & Evgeny A. Antipov, 2011.
"Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2521-2528.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models," MPRA Paper 27646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1006 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan, 2015.
"The impact of fixed and variable cost on automobile demand: Evidence from Denmark,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 227-240.
- Ismir Mulalic & Jan Rouwendal, 2011. "The Willingness to pay for Quality Aspects of Durables: Theory and Application to the Car Market," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-005/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Karato, Koji, 2016. "Property Price Index Theory and Estimation: A Survey," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Palmquist, Raymond B., 2006. "Property Value Models," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 763-819 Elsevier.
- JPeter F. Colwell & Henry J. Munneke, 2003. "Estimating a Price Surface for Vacant Land in an Urban Area," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 15-28.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:11:y:1995:i:3:p:195-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.