Regulation, the public interest and the establishment of an accounting supervisory body
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Braithwaite & Peter Drahos, 1999. "Ratcheting Up and Driving Down Global Regulatory Standards," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 42(4), pages 109-114, December.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974. "Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- Michael Hantke-Domas, 2003. "The Public Interest Theory of Regulation: Non-Existence or Misinterpretation?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 165-194, March.
- Philip Bougen & Joni Young & Edward Cahill, 1999. "Accountants and the everyday: or what the papers said about the Irish accountant and tax evasion," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 443-461.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:19:y:2008:i:7:p:1080-1098 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAudit; Regulation; Ireland; Public interest;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jmgtgv:v:14:y:2010:i:4:p:297-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .