The role of the internet in the internationalisation of small and medium sized companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 2002. "Home base and knowledge management in international ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 99-122, March.
- Bell, Jim & McNaughton, Rod & Young, Stephen, 2001. "'Born-again global' firms: An extension to the 'born global' phenomenon," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 173-189.
- E Vatne, 1995. "Local resource mobilisation and internationalisation strategies in small and medium sized enterprises," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Stephen J Kobrin, 2001. "Territoriality and the Governance of Cyberspace," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 687-704, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabrielsson, Mika & Gabrielsson, Peter, 2011. "Internet-based sales channel strategies of born global firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 88-99, February.
- Luna SANTOS ROLDÁN & Guzmán Antonio MUÑOZ FERNÁNDEZ, 2013. "Should Be A Process The Internationalization Of A Firm? Born Globals As An Exception," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 135-146.
- Charmaine Glavas & Shane Mathews & Constanza Bianchi, 2017.
"International opportunity recognition as a critical component for leveraging Internet capabilities and international market performance
[Reconocimiento de oportunidad internacional como un componen," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Tobias Kollmann & Julia Christofor, 2014. "International entrepreneurship in the network economy: Internationalization propensity and the role of entrepreneurial orientation," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2016. "Capability factors in changing patterns of international knowledge relationships among university spin-off firms in Northwest Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa16p405, European Regional Science Association.
- Mónica Marcela Tapias Restrepo, 2013. "Exploring the usefulness of Social Media in the Internationalisation Process of SMEs," ESCENARIOS: EMPRESAS Y TERRITORIO, INSTITUCION UNIVERSITARIA ESUMER, January.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Thor Sigfusson & Simon Harris, 2012. "The relationship formation paths of international entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 325-349, December.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane, 2016. "Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 426-434.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall firms; Internationalisation; Internet-enabled;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:3:y:2005:i:4:p:263-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .