On the predictability of knowledge formation: The tortuous link between regional specialization trade, and development
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1996. "Absorptive capacity: On the creation and acquisition of technology in development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 199-227, April.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-84, August.
- Bernhard Herz & Werner Roger, 1995. "Economic growth and convergence in Germany," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 132-143, March.
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 1996.
"Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade and Endogenous Growth,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben-David, Dan & Loewy, Michael B, 2000. "Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade, and Endogenous Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 637-50, October.
- Ben-David, D & Loewy, M-B, 1997. "Knowledge Dissemination, Capital Accumulation, Trade, and Endogenous Growth," Papers 3-97, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Lucas Bretschger & Hansjörg Schmidt, 1999. "Converging on the learning curve: Theory and application to German regional data," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 261-279, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:73:y:2001:i:3:p:247-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.