Creative Destruction and the Rise of Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weinhold, Diana & Nair-Reichert, Usha, 2009.
"Innovation, Inequality and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 889-901, May.
- Diana Weinhold & Usha Nair- Reichert, 2004. "Innovation, Inequality and Intellectual Property Rights," Development and Comp Systems 0410002, EconWPA, revised 10 Feb 2005.
- Vesna Stavrevska, 2011. "The efficiency wages perspective to wage rigidity in the open economy: a survey," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 273-299, June.
- Antonio Cabrales, 2010. "The causes and economic consequences of envy," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 371-386, September.
- Alberto Bucci & Fabio Fiorillo & Stefano Staffolani, 2003.
"Can Market Power Influence Employment, Wage Inequality and Growth?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 129-160, May.
- Alberto BUCCI & Fabio FIORILLO & Stefano STAFFOLANI, 2000. "Can Market Power influence Employment, Wage Inequality and Growth?," Working Papers 141, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bucci, Alberto & Fiorillo, Fabio & Staffolani, Stefano, 2001. "Can Market Power influence Employment, Wage Inequality and Growth ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000030, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-016-0363-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirine Mnif, 2015. "Impact of Inequalities on Technological Changes: Case of the Developing Countries," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 460-478, March.
- Sandén, Klas, 2007. "Risk, Occupational Choice, and Inequality," Working Papers in Economics 263, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Sandén, Klas, 2007. "Market Imperfections and Wage Inequality," Working Papers in Economics 264, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jecgro:v:7:y:2002:i:3:p:259-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .