Advancing the Business and Human Rights Agenda: Dialogue, Empowerment, and Constructive Engagement
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ivo Welch & Siew Hong Teoh & Paul Wazzan, 1995.
"The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott,"
_005, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Teoh, Siew Hong & Welch, Ivo & Wazzan, C Paul, 1999. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 35-89, January.
- Siew Hong Teoh & Christopher Paul Wazzan & Ivo Welch, 1996. "The Effect Of Socially Activist Investment Policies On The Financial Markets: Evidence From The South African Boycott," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm70, Yale School of Management.
- Schermerhorn, John R., 1999. "Terms of Global Business Engagement in Ethically Challenging Environments: Applications to Burma," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 485-505, July.
- Knox, Simon & Maklan, Stan, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility:: Moving Beyond Investment Towards Measuring Outcomes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 508-516, October.
- Cassel, Douglass, 2001. "Human Rights and Business Responsibilities in the Global Marketplace," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 261-274, April.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2007. "Business and Human Rights: The Evolving International Agenda," Working Paper Series rwp07-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alston, Philip & Robinson, Mary (ed.), 2005. "Human Rights and Development: Towards Mutual Reinforcement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284627, June.
- Guido Palazzo & Andreas Scherer, 2006. "Corporate Legitimacy as Deliberation: A Communicative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 71-88, June.
- Alexandra Bernasek & Richard Porter, 1997. "Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 172-193.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:161-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.