Advancing the Business and Human Rights Agenda: Dialogue, Empowerment, and Constructive Engagement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandra Bernasek & Richard Porter, 1997.
"Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 172-193.
- Bernasek, A. & Poster, R.C., 1990. "Private Pressure for Social Change in south Africa: The Impact of the Sullivan Principles," Papers 125, Michigan - Research on Economic Development.
- Cassel, Douglass, 2001. "Human Rights and Business Responsibilities in the Global Marketplace," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 261-274, April.
- Teoh, Siew Hong & Welch, Ivo & Wazzan, C Paul, 1999.
"The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 35-89, January.
- Ivo Welch & Siew Hong Teoh & Paul Wazzan, 1995. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," Finance _005, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Siew Hong Teoh & Christopher Paul Wazzan & Ivo Welch, 1996. "The Effect Of Socially Activist Investment Policies On The Financial Markets: Evidence From The South African Boycott," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm70, Yale School of Management.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Alston, Philip & Robinson, Mary (ed.), 2005. "Human Rights and Development: Towards Mutual Reinforcement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284627.
- Schermerhorn, John R., 1999. "Terms of Global Business Engagement in Ethically Challenging Environments: Applications to Burma," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 485-505, July.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2007. "Business and Human Rights: The Evolving International Agenda," Working Paper Series rwp07-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Guido Palazzo & Andreas Scherer, 2006. "Corporate Legitimacy as Deliberation: A Communicative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 71-88, June.
- Knox, Simon & Maklan, Stan, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility:: Moving Beyond Investment Towards Measuring Outcomes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 508-516, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3075-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sadaat Ali Yawar & Stefan Seuring, 2017. "Management of Social Issues in Supply Chains: A Literature Review Exploring Social Issues, Actions and Performance Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(3), pages 621-643, March.
- Matthew Murphy & Jordi Vives, 2013. "Perceptions of Justice and the Human Rights Protect, Respect, and Remedy Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(4), pages 781-797, September.
- Onyeka K. Osuji & Ugochukwu L. Obibuaku, 2016. "Rights and Corporate Social Responsibility: Competing or Complementary Approaches to Poverty Reduction and Socioeconomic Rights?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 329-347, June.
- Claude Meier, 2015. "Supply Chains in the Apparel Industry: Do Transnational Initiatives for Social Sustainability Improve Workers’ Situation?," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 4(1), pages 27-40.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:5:p:591-614 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBase-of-the-pyramid; Corporate Social Responsibility; empowerment; constructive engagement; global governance; human rights; stakeholder dialogue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:93:y:2010:i:1:p:161-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.