Religion and Attitudes to Corporate Social Responsibility in a Large Cross-Country Sample
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 71 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Barro & Rachel M. McCleary, 2003. "International Determinants of Religiosity," NBER Working Papers 10147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Geoffrey Williams & John Zinkin, 2010. "Islam and CSR: A Study of the Compatibility Between the Tenets of Islam and the UN Global Compact," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 519-533, February.
- Catherine J. Morrison-Paul & Donald S. Siegel, 2006.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic Performance,"
Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics
0605, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Catherine M. Paul & Donald Siegel, 2006. "Corporate social responsibility and economic performance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 207-211, December.
- Agle, Bradley R. & Van Buren, Harry J., 1999. "God and Mammon: The Modern Relationship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 563-582, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:71:y:2007:i:3:p:229-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.