CSR and Stakeholder Theory: A Tale of Adam Smith
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Navarro, Peter, 1988. "Why Do Corporations Give to Charity?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 65-93, January.
- A. Lindgreen & V. Swaen, 2005. "Corporate Citizenship: Let Not Relationship Marketing Escape the Management Toolbox," Post-Print hal-00255808, HAL.
- David P. Baron, 2001. "Private Politics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Integrated Strategy," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 7-45, March.
- Phillips, Robert, 2003. "Stakeholder Legitimacy," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 25-41, January.
- Phillips, Robert A., 1997. "Stakeholder Theory and A Principle of Fairness," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 51-66, January.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(04), pages 409-421, October.
- Bryan W. Husted & José de Jesus Salazar, 2006. "Taking Friedman Seriously: Maximizing Profits and Social Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 75-91, January.
- Schwartz, Mark S. & Carroll, Archie B., 2003. "Corporate Social Responsibility: A Three-Domain Approach," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(04), pages 503-530, October.
- Philipp Schreck, 2011. "Reviewing the Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility: New Evidence and Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 167-188, October.
- Young, Jeffrey T., 2008. "The Humean Foundations Of Adam Smith'S Theory Of Property," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 49-64, March.
- Duane Windsor, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Three Key Approaches," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 93-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chin-Shien Lin & Ruei-Yuan Chang & Van Thac Dang, 2015. "An Integrated Model to Explain How Corporate Social Responsibility Affects Corporate Financial Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, June.
- Tareq O. Bani-Khalid & Ahmed H. Ahmed, 2017. "Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): A Conceptual and Theoretical Shift," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 203-212, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2356-:d:156629 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:291-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Najah Attig & Sadok El Ghoul & Omrane Guedhami & Jungwon Suh, 2013. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Credit Ratings," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 679-694, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAdam Smith; Beneficence; Corporate social responsibility; Justice; Perfect rights; Stakeholders;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:112:y:2013:i:2:p:301-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.