Towards an Ethical Research Agenda for International HRM: The Possibilities of a Plural Cosmopolitan Framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crane, Andrew & Gilbert, Dirk Ulrich & Goodpaster, Kenneth E. & Miceli, Marcia P. & Moore, Geoff & Reynolds, Scott J. & Schminke, Marshall & Waddock, Sandra & Weaver, Gary R. & Wicks, Andrew C., 2011. "Comments on BEQ’s Twentieth Anniversary Forum on New Directions for Business Ethics Research," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 157-187, January.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil, 2001. "Of bears, bumble-bees, and spiders: the role of expatriates in controlling foreign subsidiaries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 366-379, January.
- Dorothea Baur & Hans Schmitz, 2012. "Corporations and NGOs: When Accountability Leads to Co-optation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 9-21, March.
- Doh, Jonathan & Husted, Bryan W. & Matten, Dirk & Santoro, Michael, 2010. "Ahoy There! Toward Greater Congruence and Synergy Between International Business and Business Ethics Theory and Research," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(03), pages 481-502, July.
- Banerjee, Subhabrata Bobby, 2010. "Governing the Global Corporation: A Critical Perspective," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 265-274, April.
- Maddy Janssens & Chris Steyaert, 2009. "HRM and Performance: A Plea for Reflexivity in HRM Studies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 143-155, January.
- Janssens, Maddy & Cappellen, Tineke & Zanoni, Patrizia, 2006. "Successful female expatriates as agents: Positioning oneself through gender, hierarchy, and culture," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 133-148, June.
- Kobrin, Stephen J., 2009. "Private Political Authority and Public Responsibility: Transnational Politics, Transnational Firms, and Human Rights," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 349-374, July.
- Bernadette Loacker & Sara Muhr, 2009. "How Can I Become a Responsible Subject? Towards a Practice-Based Ethics of Responsiveness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 265-277, December.
- Andreas Georg Scherer & Guido Palazzo, 2011. "The New Political Role of Business in a Globalized World: A Review of a New Perspective on CSR and its Implications for the Firm, Governance, and Democracy," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 899-931, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3218-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational HRM; Cosmopolitanism; Ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:61-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .