Eco-innovation for environmental sustainability: concepts, progress and policies
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arundel, Anthony & Kemp, Rene, 2009.
MERIT Working Papers
017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Birkenfeld, Florian & Gastl, Daniel & Heblich, Stephan & Lienert, Ferry & Maergoyz, Mascha & Mont, Oksana & Plepys, Andrius, 2005. "Product ban versus risk management by setting emission and technology requirements: The effect of different regulatory schemes taking the use of trichloroethylene in Sweden and Germany as an example," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-37-05, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- C. Harmon, 2000. "Experience Curves of Photovoltaic Technology," Working Papers ir00014, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Adam Jaffe & Richard Newell & Robert Stavins, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Technological Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(1), pages 41-70, June.
- McDonald, Alan & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2001. "Learning rates for energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 255-261, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:iecepo:v:7:y:2010:i:2:p:267-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.