Energy Prices and Carbon Taxes under Uncertainty about Global Warming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leizarowitz, Arie & Tsur, Yacov, 2012. "Renewable resource management with stochastic recharge and environmental threats," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 736-753.
- Leizarowitz, Arie & Tsur, Yacov, 2009. "Resource Management with Stochastic Recharge and Environmental Threats," Discussion Papers 52784, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Wirl, Franz, 2012. "Global warming: Prices versus quantities from a strategic point of view," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 217-229.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Zhu, Lei, 2017. "Strategic carbon taxation and energy pricing under the threat of climate tipping events," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 352-363.
- Zhang, Xiao-Bing, 2014. "Strategic Carbon Taxation and Energy Pricing: The Role of Innovation," Working Papers in Economics 589, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wirl, Franz, 2011. "Taxing incumbent monopoly to foster entry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 388-398, May.
- Gallaway, Terrel & Olsen, Reed N. & Mitchell, David M., 2010. "The economics of global light pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 658-665, January.
More about this item
Keywordsasymmetric; dynamic game; irreversibility; preemption; rent contest; stochastic; stock externalities; Q4; D81; C61; H23;
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:36:y:2007:i:3:p:313-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .