Demand-Side Technology Standards Under Inefficient Pricing Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandor, Richard L, 1973. "Innovation by an Exchange: A Case Study of the Development of the Plywood Futures Contract," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 119-136, April.
- Robert W. Hahn, 1984. "Market Power and Transferable Property Rights," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 753-765.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauman, Allison & Goemans, Christopher & Pritchett, James & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn, 2015. "Modeling Imperfectly Competitive Water Markets in the Western U.S," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201448, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007. "Water demand under alternative price structures," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008.
"Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation,"
NBER Working Papers
14147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Stavins, Robert, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-Price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Working Paper Series rwp08-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sheila M. Olmstead & Robert N. Stavins, 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Working Papers 2008.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-08-22, Resources For the Future.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Tara R. Wade & Mark L. Burkey & R. Gary Pumphrey, 2014.
"Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer,"
Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)),
Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-30.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M., 2012.
"The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 332-346.
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Castledine, A. & Moeltner, K. & Price, M.K. & Stoddard, S., 2014.
"Free to choose: Promoting conservation by relaxing outdoor watering restrictions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 324-343.
- Anita Castledine & Klaus Moeltner & Michael Price & Shawn Stoddard, 2014. "Free to Choose: Promoting Conservation by Relaxing Outdoor Watering Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 20362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Timmins, 2002. "Measuring the Dynamic Efficiency Costs of Regulators' Preferences: Municipal Water Utilities in the Arid West," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 603-629, March.
- repec:ags:joaaec:163080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sajjad Ahmad & Dinesh Prashar, 2010. "Evaluating Municipal Water Conservation Policies Using a Dynamic Simulation Model," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(13), pages 3371-3395, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand-side technology standard; dynamic programming problem; efficient pricing; groundwater;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:26:y:2003:i:1:p:107-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.