Calibration Procedure and the Robustness of CGE Models: Simulations with a Model for Poland
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2004.
"Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 703-728, November.
- Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2002. "Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2818, The World Bank.
- Art Durnev & E. Han Kim, 2005.
"To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1461-1493, June.
- Durnev, Art & Kim, E. Han, 2004. "To Steal or Not to Steal: Firm Attributes, Legal Environment, and Valuation," CEI Working Paper Series 2004-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov^, Simeon & Fan, Joseph P.H. & Lang, Larry H.P., 2000. "Expropriation of Minority Shareholders in East Asia," CEI Working Paper Series 2000-4, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Mense & Andreas Mense, DIW Berlin/FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg & Konstanin Kholodilin, Ph.D, DIW Berlin, 2011. "A 71 Sector CGE Model for Germany," EcoMod2011 2941, EcoMod.
- Essama-Nssah, 2004. "Building and running general equilibrium models in EViews," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3197, The World Bank.
- Joshua Elliott & Meredith Franklin & Ian Foster & Todd Munson & Margaret Loudermilk, 2012. "Propagation of Data Error and Parametric Sensitivity in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 219-241, March.
- Arndt, Channing & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 2002.
"Parameter estimation for a computable general equilibrium model: a maximum entropy approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 375-398, May.
- Arndt, Channing & Robinson, Sherman & Tarp, Finn, 1999. "Parameter estimation for a computable general equilibrium model: a maximum entropy approach," TMD discussion papers 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Investment behavior in dynamic computable general equilibrium models for transition economies," Kiel Working Papers 879, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c02 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nilsson, Charlotte, 1999. "A Unilateral Versus a Multilateral Carbon Dioxide Tax - A Numerical Analysis with the European Model GEM-E3," Working Papers 66, National Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99c01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "Two decades of CGE modelling lessons from models for Egypt," Research Report 99C02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "A classification of empirical CGE modelling," Research Report 99C01, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, "undated". "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Thissen, Mark & Lensink, Robert, 2001. "Macroeconomic effects of a currency devaluation in Egypt: An analysis with a computable general equilibrium model with financial markets and forward-looking expectations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 411-419, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:27:y:1994:i:3:p:189-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .