A Dynamic Characterization of Rawls's Maximin Principle: Theory and Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cyrus Chu & Wen-Fang Liu, 1998. "A Dynamic Characterization of Rawls' Maximin Principle:Theory and Implications," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0051, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Cyrus Chu & Wen-Fang Liu, 1998. "A Dynamic Characterization of Rawls' Maximin Principle:Theory and Implications," Working Papers 0051, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Laitner, 1979. "Household Bequest Behaviour and the National Distribution of Wealth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 467-483.
- James M. Buchanan, 1976. "A Hobbesian Interpretation Of The Rawlsian Difference Principle," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 5-25, January.
- F J Anscombe & R J Aumann, 2000. "A Definition of Subjective Probability," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7591, David K. Levine.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1989. "Rawls's Lexical Orderings Are Good Economics," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 47-54, April.
- Sidney S. Alexander, 1974. "Social Evaluation Through Notional Choice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(4), pages 597-624.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1973. "Taxation of Wage Income for Economic Justice," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 331-354.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:copoec:v:12:y:2001:i:3:p:255-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.