Optimized Multivariate Lag Structure Selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grigori Fainstein & Igor Novikov, 2011. "The Comparative Analysis of Credit Risk Determinants In the Banking Sector of the Baltic States," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 20-45, June.
- Chipman, John Somerset & Winker, Peter, 1994.
"Optimal industrial classification: [an application to the German industrial classification system],"
Discussion Papers, Series II
236, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- John S. Chipman & Peter Winker, 2000. "Optimal Industrial Classification: An Application to the German Industrial Classification System," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0522, Econometric Society.
- Chipman, J. & Winker, P., 2005. "Optimal aggregation of linear time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 311-331, April.
- Peter Winker & Dietmar Maringer, 2009. "The convergence of estimators based on heuristics: theory and application to a GARCH model," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 533-550, August.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2012.
"Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection: Application on the Russian Innovative Performance,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 337-363, April.
- Ivan Savin & Peter Winker, 2010. "Heuristic Optimization Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Model Selection. Application on the Russian Innovative Performance," Working Papers 027, COMISEF.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 2007.
"Improving the computation of censored quantile regressions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-108, September.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Winker, Peter, 1999. "Improving the Computation of Censored Quantile Regressions," Discussion Papers 568, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2006. "Estimating all possible SUR models with permuted exogenous data matrices derived from a VAR process," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 721-739, May.
- Grigori Fainstein & Igor Novikov, 2011. "The role of macroeconomic determinants in credit risk measurement in transition country: Estonian example," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(2), pages 117-137.
- Dietmar Maringer & Peter Winker, 2004. "Optimal Lag Structure Selection in VEC-Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 155, Society for Computational Economics.
- Manfred GILLI & Peter WINKER, "undated".
"A review of heuristic optimization methods in econometrics,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
08-12, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Manfred Gilli & Peter Winker, 2008. "Review of Heuristic Optimization Methods in Econometrics," Working Papers 001, COMISEF.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel selection; VAR; identification; heuristic optimization; threshold accepting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:16:y:2000:i:1/2:p:87-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.